Highways – Problem Report Form

Did you know that if you spot a problem with the highway – such as an overgrown tree, a pothole, a faded yellow line etc- you can report it direct to Norfolk County Council on the following form?  This will allow you to track your issue and see how NCC have resolved it.


Comments are closed.