Public Rights of Way

Norfolk County Council have produced a leaflet about how they look after our Public Rights of Way – How Norfolk County Council looks after our footpaths. All enquiries, or reports about PRoWs, can be made using the on-line reporting form (on the Norfolk County Council website – or by calling the Customer Service Centre (CSC) on 0344 800 8020. Issues that cannot be addressed online or by the CSC will be passed to the Highways team in the same way as other highway issues.

Comments are closed.